Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weather Sensitive Business

I'm sure most people, other than Jehovah's Witnesses and Postal Carriers, don't have their jobs so affected by the changes in the weather. Usually, one would just get in the car, drive to work and sit in their office for 8 hours, shielded from the weather.

Not me. I don't think I've ever watched the Weather Network so much ever! When their news is even a bit too hard to take, I turn to CH to get a second opinion. I find by the way, that the Weather Network is far more accurate.

It's difficult for me to imagine how I could effectively go doorknocking in the rain. I'd be showing up to someone's door soaking wet...real professional. Maybe in the freezing cold? No, my hands and mouth don't work when they're frozen. So, I find myself really enjoying the days when it's either just lightly snowing, or sunshine and decent temperatures.

Today, I'll have to keep my eyes on the sky as it's supposed to thunder shower for most of the morning and afternoon. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments: