Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Baby Is No Longer Safe In His Mother's Arms

Last night, it was reported on CH News that a mother here in Hamilton was arrested after her baby of only 4 months was taken to Hospital with stab wounds to his chest!

I thought that the safest place a baby could be was in his Mother's arms. I guess that fad has long passed. What kind of deranged woman would think that it is acceptable to stab her baby? The things that people are capable of now are downright scary to me. I can remember when I was a kid, being able to go to my mother/grandmother and feel totally safe, and not have to worry that they were going to stab me or something.

Kids these days have enough to worry about with drugs and weapons at schools. They shouldn't have to worry about mom going off the deep end and stabbing them to death in their sleep. These people should be put away for a long, long time.

1 comment:

Kim said...

This world is very sick. That's why it's important for us to love each other and those around us as much as we can. Hopefully it will be contageous.
Your Momma's arms will always be your haven.
xoxox