Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sleep

The last few days, Natasha has been off to work earlier than usual. What generally happens when she leaves is, I'll see her off then go back to bed and watch the news for a while. This usually takes me to between 8:00 and 8:30. When I get up, I come down, check my E-Mail and get ready for work.

These last two days have been different, I decided not to turn on the TV and just get a bit more shut-eye, I've been really tired lately and I don't know why. I was shocked when I turned over yesterday morning and saw the clock, it was 11:00! This wouldn't be too terribly shocking except I had gone to bed around 10:30 the night before! 12 1/2 hours! I haven't done that since I was a kid!

This morning, same thing, 11:00! I don't know if my body needed the sleep or what, but I feel like I could still go back to bed. I don't know what's wrong, I get plenty of rest during the night, at least 8 hours. But it just hits me in the afternoon, like a freight train, I just suddenly get really tired.

The funny thing is, when I went to bed last night, I felt tired, but I couldn't go to sleep, I was very restless. I don't know, I guess it's just a phase, I hope I'll get over it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I used to need a couple of days of sleep every 6 months or so. Once I got that marathon sleep I felt so much better. If your tiredness keeps up maybe you should see the doctor. You may be low on iron or something. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY!!!!!
XOXOXOXOX