Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Can't Sleep

Every now and then I get nights where I just say there staring at the ceiling. Tonight is one of those nights.

It's only 10:41, but I had been laying in bed for almost an hour trying to go to sleep. I tried watching some TV to put me down, not even Larry King could do the trick. So here I am, blogging with Spencer whining because there's someone down here that doesn't want to play with him.

Well, I guess I'll surf the net for a while and see what everyone else in the world has gotten themselves into today. Hopefully that will tire me out. Sweet dreams everyone!

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

The only thing guaranteed to put me to sleep on nights like that is to read for a while.

Love you, sweetie!

Sarah said...

I'm sure you're having sleepless nights because my Senators not only made the playoffs unlike your Leafs, but are in the Stanley Cup final!!! Better luck next year!! Golf Leafs Golf!!!